HND Dispensing Technology
- SSSCE Applicants: Passes (A – D) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, English Language, Integrated Science and Mathematics, plus three (3) elective passes including Chemistry and Biology.
- WASSCE Applicants: Credit passes (A1-C6) in six subjects comprising three core subjects, English Language, Integrated Science and Mathematics, plus three (3) credit passes in Chemistry, Biology and Physics/ Mathematics.
- GCE “O” and “A” Level
- Mature Applicants Mature applicants must not be less than 25 years old
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Laboratory Technology
Kumasi Technical University, with its experience in the HND Science and Industrial Laboratory Technology has the expertise to run BSc Industrial Laboratory Technology programme to train competent middle-level skilled graduates for that task. This programme seeks to impart knowledge of the principles and methods involved in Industrial Laboratory practices and research.
Bachelor of Technology in Artificial Intelligence
- WASSCE Applicants Credit Passes (A1-C6) in six subjects comprising three core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus three relevant elective subjects (i.e. Financial Accounting, Business Management, Costing Accounting, Economics, Elective Mathematics, Geography and Government). Science and Arts students who satisfy the criteria may be considered.
- SSSCE Applicants Credit Passes (A-D) in six subjects comprising three core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus three relevant elective subjects. (i.e.
Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology
The aim of the programme is to produce Medical Laboratory Technologists with requisite professional competencies for medical establishments and research centres.
The objectives of the programme are to:
Bachelor of Science in Building Services Engineering
The aim of the programme is to produce graduates with relevant competencies needed to perform professional tasks and research in the Construction Industry.
Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness with Entrepreneurship
The Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness with Entrepreneurship programme is designed to train students and equip them with adequate theoretical, technical, practical, entrepreneurial and managerial skills in agriculture and agribusiness to enable them function effectively as agribusiness professionals who can establish and operate their own enterprises and also act as agri-intrapreneurs in the agribusiness subsector of the economy.
Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Mechanization Engineering
The aim of the BSc Agricultural Mechanization Engineering programme is to provide broad-based education and practical hands-on training in agricultural engineering and their relevant applications that will enable graduates to meet challenges and solve problems in the agricultural
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (Metallurgy And Materials)
The BSc Metallurgy and Materials Engineering programme has been designed to equip graduates with requisite knowledge and skill in metallurgy and materials engineering, provide them with firm grounding complemented by laboratory and industrial experience on appropriate concepts and principles through rigorous training in modern science and technology applicable to material structure, processing and properties so that graduates can fit and function properly in the global metallurgy and materials related positions in government, industry, and a
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing)
The aim of the BSc Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing option) programme is to provide broad-based education and hands-on training in Design and Manufacturing Engineering and their relevant applications tailored to meet the changing trends in the manufacturing sector.
The objectives are to: