Sivas Cumhuriyet University, Turkey announces for call for applications to participate in the students-mobility program of the Erasmus+ from 9th October 2023 to 19th November 2023 on https://erasmus.cumhuriyet.edu.tr/erasmus/incoming/ka171-applicationform-std/
- The applicant must be a full-time enrolled student (Bachelor, Master, or PhD) at the sending institutions that are given at the detailed quota table on page 5.
- The Cumulative General Point Average (CGPA) of the applicant must be at least:
- for post-graduate students (Master or PhD) 2.50/4.00
- The language level of the applicant must be at least B2 in English or Turkish.
- The total duration of the mobility within the same study cycle (Master, or PhD) cannot exceed 12 months.
Interested master’s students must apply on https://erasmus.cumhuriyet.edu.tr/erasmus/incoming/ka171-application-form-std/ not later than 19th November 2023 and upload the following documents:
- Profile Photo (Biometric photo)
- Proof of Employment (Showing the status and duration)
- Copy of National ID
- Copy of International Passport
- Any document that shows the language level (TOEFL, IELTS or University Exam etc.)
- Proof of Educational Degree (Diplomas etc.)
Applicants must also submit a copy of the application uploaded together with letter of motivation for the mobility and application letter to the Dean of International Affairs and Institutional Linkages, Kumasi Technical University latest by 19th November 2023.
For further information, please contact:
Prof. Dr. Sarfo Mensah, email@example.com 0244871712
Dr. Addo Koranteng, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0209142458