Afyon Kocatepe Üniversitesi, Turkey announce call for applications to participate in the staff-mobility program of the Erasmus+ from 23rd -27th May 2023 https://uim.aku.edu.tr/2023/01/31/erasmus-ka171-non-european-countries-incoming-staff-call/
Interested Staff must apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfzD4VICMh066TZcQHPgSHSEb3GX81nVaeln2bpZEyJjm6HJg/viewform not later than 28th February 2023 and upload the following documents:
• Proof of Employment (Showing the status and duration)
• National ID or Passport
• Any document that shows the language level (TOEFL, IELTS or University Exam etc.)
• Proof of Educational Degree (Diplomas etc.)
Applicants must also submit a hardcopy of the application uploaded together with letter of motivation for the mobility and application letter to the Dean of International Affairs and Institutional Linkages, Kumasi Technical University latest by 28th February 2023.
Please note: The application portal will be opened between 20 February and 6 March 2023 (15 days). The result will be published online on 13 March 2023.
For further information, please contact:
- Prof. Dr. Gabriel Dwomoh, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0200991023
- Prof. Dr. Sarfo Mensah, email@example.com 0244871712
- Dr. Addo Koranteng, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0209142458