It is announced for the information of Kumasi Technical University alumni, parents/guardians and the general public that the 19th Congregation of Kumasi Technical University for the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) and CTVET Diploma to persons who completed their programmes of study in 2021/2022 academic year is coming off on Saturday, 11th March 2023 at 10:00am at the New Great Hall of the University.
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Graduands are required to pay a non-refundable fee of GH¢400.00 using any of the following three methods:
1. The Cash Office of the University.
2. Student Portal using this URL: https://portal.kstu.edu.gh. Click on the graduation link, click on pay with MoMo and follow the prompts to complete payment.
3. QR code, a. iPhone Users - open the camera App from the home screen, control centre or lock screen. Select the rear-facing camera. Scan the QR code and follow the prompts to complete payment.
b. Android Users - open the camera App, scan the QR code and tap notification to open the link associated with the QR code and follow the prompts to complete payment.
HOW TO REGISTER TO ATTEND THE CEREMONY
- Visit your student portal via https://portal.kstu.edu.gh.
- Login using your student number and password.
- Click on the graduation menu and select “Yes, I will attend” and click submit.
- Print your registration receipt by clicking the “Get graduation printout” button.
- All graduands expected at the Ceremony are required to attend rehearsals at the New Great Hall on Friday, 10th March 2023 at 2:00pm.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Deadline: All graduands are to pay and register not later than Tuesday, 7th March 2023. Failure to do so makes one ineligible to partake in the Ceremony.
- All graduands are required to present a valid National ID card for collection of their Certificates.
- All graduands who do not attend the rehearsals will not be presented at the Ceremony.
- All graduands will be expected to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
- Graduands who are unable to attend the Congregation before the collection of their certificates.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT:
0322 192 002 / 024 370 7044