- SSSCE Applicants must have at least Grade D or better in three (3) core subjects including English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science/ Social Studies. Again, applicant must have at least Grade D in three (3) elective subjects.
- WASSCE Applicants must have at least Grade D or better in three (3) core subjects including English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science/ Social Studies. Again, applicant must have at least Grade D in three (3) elective subjects.
- GCE “O” and “A” Level Holders with credits in at least five subjects at the GCE ‘O’ Level or its equivalent including English Language and Mathematics plus at least two passes at the GCE Advanced level. Applicants with Pass will have to attend and pass a selection interview.
- HND and Diploma Applicants
- Graduates who have passed all prescribed HND courses with Second Class Lower Division or better will be admitted in 3rd year (level 300).
- Those who obtained a ‘pass’ at the HND level will be admitted in 2nd year (level 200) of the 4-year degree programme, after passing a selection interview.
- Wood Trade and Furniture Related Diploma in Technician Certificate Graduates Applicants who have passed all the components of the Advanced Furniture Design & Construction or Advanced Cabinet Making or Advanced Carpentry & Joinery.
- Matured Applicants Must be 25 years old with legitimate documentary proof which is at least five (5) years old at the time of application, must pass Mature Students’ Entrance Examinations conducted by KsTU, may have to attend and pass an interview. Evidence of working experience will be an added advantage
- Foreign Applicants Academic records of foreign applicants will be referred to GTEC for the determination of qualification equivalence and eligibility for admission as well as placement.