This MTech in Accounting Information Systems will consider the following first-degree holders for admission:
- BTech Accounting or BSc. Accounting or equivalent qualification. Preference will be given to applicants with 1st Class and 2nd Class Upper Honours. First Class BTech/BCom/BSc Admin Accounting applicants may be admitted without post-graduation industrial experience.
- BSc Administration or BCom with at least two years working experience in accounting and finance portfolios.
- BTech/BSc Finance or equivalent with industrial experience
- Applicants with an MBA or equivalent may also apply
- Applicants with CFE, ICA, ACCA, CIMA or its equivalency may apply.
- Foreign applicants from accredited/recognized institutions would be considered for admission in consultation with the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission for the determination of equivalences for qualifications.
Applicants working in law enforcement agencies who have accounting background will have an added advantage.